Envirotech will not only clean your hard surfaces we can also re-seal, restore and maintain your hard surfaces. Our friendly technicians can offer you a range of solutions for your cleaning and sealing needs. Our suppliers have an extensive range of quality sealing products designed to meet the demands of the harsh Australian environment. As each environment is different, so too are the sealers that are required.
Hiring Envirotech with our State of the Art Technology, ensures that services minimises risks, as our professional staff are the best in the business, with the right equipment and the safest and most environmentally friendly working practices.
Why clean & seal decorative concrete and hard surfaces?
- Pressure Cleaning removes unsightly stains and slip hazards
- Pressure Cleaning dramatically improves the appearance of your concrete area and by sealing the area increases lustre and richness.
- Sealing protects the surface from the harsh Australian weather.
- Sealing resists the marking effects of dirt, grime, salt, moss and oils.
- Sealing makes surfaces much easier to wash and clean.
- Seals the pores in the concrete to restrict flow of lime to the surface.
There are two main types of sealers that are applied to a surface when cleaning and sealing. Both of these sealers have different features which make them suitable for particular situations.
Acrylic sealers are the most widely used and preferred coating in the concrete industry. They are UV resistant, relatively easy to apply, can be applied soon after concrete installation, are economically priced and have excellent recoating abilities. Acrylic sealers are commonly used on areas such as: exposed aggregate, full depth coloured concrete, stencil concrete, pattern concrete and style paves resurfacing systems.
Penetrating sealers (penetrates into the surface and provides a natural look) In contrast to Acrylic sealers do not create a coating and are therefore good for surfaces where slip resistance and retaining a natural look may be an issue.
They are often referred to as ‘penetrating’ sealers because they absorb into the concrete or hard surface to repel the ingress of moisture while allowing vapour to escape from the inside of the surface.
- Penetrating sealers are commonly used on areas such as: clay pavers, concrete pavers, terracotta, sandstone, granite, limestone, natural stone, porous tiles, marble, pedestrian and public areas where staining may be an issue.
Envirotech will conduct a complete assessment of your concrete and hard surface area and offer expert advice on the correct sealer for your project or home.
Call us today on 0466 896 780 to organise your FREE consultation on how to improve the appearance of your property.